Wednesday, July 2, 2008

At Bocas del Drago beach




4 comments:

Patty Aronson said...

I am trying thi again. I hope it goes through. I am incredibly jealous and Happy for you. Your trip sounds wonderful and the pictures are awesome. Have fun. Love Patty

Ruthie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful adventure with us. We love hearing all about your trip. I am praying for you, and may God continue to give you precious memories and keep you safe.
Susan and family are here and we're having a great time.
Sending our love,
Aunt Ruth and Uncle Neil

Ruthie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful adventure with us. We love hearing all about your trip. I am praying for you, and may God continue to give you precious memories and keep you safe.
Susan and family are here and we're having a great time.
Sending our love,
Aunt Ruth and Uncle Neil

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, its been 12 days since we heard from you. What's up? Find an internet terminal and give us the scoop.
Dad & Lilburne